End your financial issues with these simple steps
To end financial issues that hold you back, you need to change your limiting beliefs. Beliefs that you might have built up while growing up or beliefs that you created yourself. Make a list of all your limiting beliefs, think back at what you were told when you were a child. Here are a couple of examples to get you started:
- You need to work hard to earn Money
- Money isn't everything
- Money is the route to all evil
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- We can’t afford it
- It is too expensive
Next to each of your limiting beliefs that you have written down, change the wording and make them positive. Make sure that they become the total opposite of the beliefs that you currently have. Here again, are a couple of the beliefs that I stated above:
- You need to work hard to earn Money - You need to work smart to earn lots of money
- Money isn't everything - Money is everything because when I add it to my other good qualities it will do a lot of good for me and those I care about.
- Money is the route to all evil - I am a responsible and sensitive person, it will not be the route to all evil in my hands because I know I can do so much good with it.
- Money doesn’t grow on trees - It grows from my actions and my creative ideas.
- We can’t afford it - We cannot afford to NOT expand our financial resources so that we can share it and buy the things that we want.
- It is too expensive - It is not expensive because I am investing in my happiness
Teach yourself your new beliefs by stating what you wrote every single day. Create a picture in your mind of the old belief just before it is about to happen, then create a picture in your mind of the new belief. Place the picture of the new belief behind the old belief and believe that it has an elastic, the more you pull it, the more tighter it gets. Let the elastic go and vision the new belief braking through the old belief in your mind.
The picture should literally tear through the old belief in your vision. When this happens, really feel the difference and how these beliefs now make you feel. Do this over and over until the old belief does not matter to you anymore. Once you have got over these limiting beliefs and you truly believe the new positive statements that you have set, you can move ahead and work on the next couple of steps.
This might take you 30 days to do but would you rather invest 30 days of doing this than a lifetime of not having money?
Create massive pain to not having the things that you want
Our minds create neuro responses and we naturally do this. For instance when I was about 19 years old, I wanted to feel what it would be like to get drunk. I went out with a friend and we drank tequila that night. I was so sick that I have never ever in my life drank it again.
I created a negative neuro response to the feeling of getting drunk and off course to drinking tequila. If you associate pain with not having the things that you desire, your mind will find ways and means to make the type of money for you the have those things. It takes practice but do this every day until you can't bear the fact that you do not have money.
Create tremendous pleasure to having the things that you do want
Vision how good it will be to have the things that you do want, now that you have got rid of your limiting belief system, this should be a lot easier to accomplish.
Attach new ideas to any bad ones that pop up
If you still get negative thoughts while creating pleasure in your visions, attach new ideas to the bad ones. Here is an example: Money isn't everything , for people WHO don’t know where to shop. LOL. Have fun with it! Every time you get this negative feeling, you will eventually start to laugh at the statement above and associate a better feeling with it.
Here is an example of some positive thoughts from very successful people
- Money is nothing but the measure of the value you create for other people.
- The more you give to others, the more money you will get on an ongoing consistent basis. This does not mean that if you give to one person, that person will give back to you, it will come back to you in many different ways. You just need to open your eyes and see these different things materializing in your life.
- To become wealthy, you only need 2 things.
- Every single day, live in an attitude of gratitude (Feel incredibility grateful for the wealth that you already have in your life, which is friends, family, environment and where you live and your work. Feel the abundance that is in your life, like attracts like. If you do this every single day, you will start attracting more of what you want in life.
- Decide exactly what you want in terms of abundance, you must have a number. Do not just say that you want to be rich, how much money do you want each month. Write it on a piece of paper and then write down what you will do with this money. How will you enjoy it.
- Daily condition your mind for wealth, so that your brain is looking for opportunities to succeed financially. Use Affirmations with feelings – Gods wealth is what is circulating in my life, it is what flows to me in avalanches of abundance, all my needs, desire and goals are met instantaneously for I am one with God and God is everything! (If you are not Christian then simply use your belief or state your creator)
- Get role models (somebody that is already having success in the field that you want success in), find yourself a vehicle (A job or business opportunity that you really love doing). Create tremendous value for other people. Do what you love to do most because if you do not do what you are passionate about, you will not be aligned with your destiny and it will not work. Do it in such a way that other people can benefit and will be willing to make an investment to take part in something that you love.
- Figure out how can you do it massively?
- Figure out how can you do it intelligently?
- Make sure that on an ongoing basis, you experience yourself as a giver. Financial success comes from you believing that you deserve it. You must also believe that you are a giver and not a taker.
- Try to give much more than what you expect back. By knowing that you are always giving much more, you will know that you earned what you received.
- Give 10% of what you earn away; even if you are not earning much, who are you fooling because you cannot do that. When you give away a percentage of what you have, it makes your subconscious mind believe that there is more from where that came from. It also makes you believe that you are a giver and not a taker in life.
- Take 10% and pay off your debt. Even if it is a little, do it every month and you will reap the rewards at the end of the year.
- Take 10% and invest! No matter how small it is. It is amazing how that small amount can make a huge difference in your future.
- Take a certain amount of money and do some crazy things. Have fun with your family or make time to do something special for yourself. Your brain will enjoy it and will want to make some more money.
- Let yourself grow beyond your past limits!
Write 3 new ideas on how to make money for 10 days. You will establish a mental capacity and a habit to find a way to make money. At the end of the 10 days, you will have 30 ideas. You only need one or two but with all these ideas, you are certain to find a way to make money.
I am sure that this will take you some time to do but invest in your future. You will have a lifetime of reward once you do this. Using subliminals can help make the process faster. I believe that if we use subliminals daily, eventually we created neuro responses to our limiting beliefs and change will soon be our future!
PS. Find a mentor and follow him/her. You will be surprised at how your life changes.